There is one period of the year when nature is embraced by gloom, damp and darkness, but the sunny days are like little glass pearls in the palm of your hand - there are so few of them! But this is also the season when dilemmas are far fewer, because it is clear that everyone would like to spend this time seeking positive emotions, increasing joy and not letting the darkness suck dry all the strength and energy they have built up over the summer. In November, when Latvia's national holiday is celebrated, and in December, when we celebrate Christmas, the 2023 calendar will delight us with extra holidays. We invite you to spend this time at the Jaunķemeri rehabilitation centre, celebrating your health and rewarding it with treatments, physical activity and pleasant relaxation.
Special offer "Celebrate your health!" valid from 26.10.2023 to 31.01.2024.
The offer includes:
- Accommodation in a room of your chosen category
- 3 meals a day
- Consultation and observation by your attending doctor during your rehabilitation course
- Mineral water bath - 4x
- Group physiotherapy session (in the gym or pool) - 4x
- Nordic walking training and Nordic walking session or terrain therapy with Smovey rings - 2x
- Cardio exercise session in the cardio gym - 4x
- Aerotherapy ( according to weather conditions) or salt therapy - 2x
- Hydro massage in the pool or classic massage (1 unit) or lymphatic drainage (for legs) using intermittent pneumatic compression - 1x
- Oxygen cocktail or health drink– 1x
- Drinking mineral water therapy – every day.
No substitution or refund for unused treatments!
* Prices are for the full program, including accommodation, meals and treatments.
- You must have a proof of identity (passport or ID card) when starting the medical rehabilitation course.
- Referral from your GP or other specialist is needed.
- For an additional price we will provide: laboratory diagnostics, diagnostic tests, specialist consultations, additional procedures according to indications.
- For the salt therapy procedure, you need to buy a salt room visit kit (EUR 3.80), available at the KRC Jaunķemeri kiosk or at the Fito bar.
Before coming to the Rehabilitation Centre, please carefully read:
For additional information or to book a service, click here
- Referral from your GP or other specialist.
- Identity document (passport or ID card)
- pool slippers,
- swimming cap (can also be a shower cap),
- comfortable clothes and shoes for Nordic walking,
- personal hygiene products,
- hairdryer (if needed)
- For the salt therapy treatment, you need to buy a salt room visit kit (EUR 3.80), available at the Rehabilitation Centre Jaunķemeri kiosk or at the Fito bar.